What are your other hobbies?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used to drag race on the mainland but since moving to a small island with only one highway (and I use that term loosely), I had to give that up. Sniff sniff.

So now, reading is my favorite hobby followed by hanging at the beach with my dog. Gardening, cooking and baking also head up the list. Skiing on vacations. But unfortunately (insert sarcasm here) I get to teach scuba on a regular basis so my addiction is also my job :wink:

Motorcycling : Riding calms my soul, so I spend as much time out on the open road as possible. Whether it's 10 miles or 1000 miles in a day, rain or shine, it's all good!

Whitewater : I used to paddle my C1 whenever I got a chance, but it's been few and far between for the past few years.

Reef Keeping : I own a high-end reef system design, maintenance and aquaculture business, and am currently attempting to breed sharks. I had to learn to dive in order to properly clean and maintain a clients' 1000g reef tank.

-Tim

Aside from Cave diving, I blacksmith and I just started brewing beer.

Aside from Cave diving, I blacksmith and I just started brewing beer.

I think that is the toughest and coolest combination of hobbies I have ever heard of. Well played, sir.

As for me, I'm big into:
Cycling (Trek Madone for the road, Fisher HiFi Pro for the dirt)
Motorcycling (Triumph Speed Triple)
Working out
World Travel

Fast boats:
_DSC1550.jpg

and custom Telescopes:
allyScope-20.jpg

IMG_1119-1024.jpg

mounted-ap1200.jpg

Holy crap! AstroDad, you must be either loaded rich or in debt up to your eyebrows!!! Very Nice!

Mine are:
Motorcycling - Yamaha V-Star 650 Custom
Shooting
Paintball
Snowboarding

Great to see so many other shooters on here!

Holy crap! AstroDad, you must be either loaded rich or in debt up to your eyebrows!!! Very Nice!

Oh no, not rich. That's just the result of "stepping up" a little bit at a time over about 30 years... I built and re-built some of those scopes too, so that helps in the cost department.

Back
Top Bottom