What are your other hobbies?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My other hobbies are Skydiving and photography. When im not diving, skydiving or taking photos, im reading about them!

SKydiving (me on a hop n pop from a C182 in Umm Al Quwain UAE)
n796015057_1182865_3779.jpg

n796015057_1182866_4125.jpg

You should also put on your wetsuit and gear, and try to dive straight into a lake!
:popcorn:

go for it! :clapping:

I play the piano. Or I should say I'm learning to play it. I don't know how good you have to be before you can say "I play" the piano. Maybe after 10 years I'll say I play it. In any event in terms of time it takes easily as much of my free time as diving does.

I also run. That's not really a hobby as much as a life-style choice. I *want* to dive and I *want* to play the piano but I *must* take care of my body.

R..

Swimming and finswimming (just got new wetsuit for openwater swimming)
Shooting (broadsides of barns lookout)
Boxing (coaching, getting too old and slow to get hit anymore)
Reading adventure stories (not enough excitement in my life)
Thinking of taking up panning for gold....

Bicycling (road rides and commuting)

Motorcycling

Shooting (no range nearby so not much of this anymore)

Swimming

free dive spearfishing
fishing
surfing and body surfing...before I came to the sea of no surf....which kind of sucks.
guitar picking. I'm getting into building them. Put new neck and pickups on my Strat.....tuners, pickups ,neck on another strat copy and just built a complete Warmoth strat. I'm always tinkering around with them and want to build more but my wife says she's going to burn them all and make a bbq if I get another one. Between my son and me, we have 8 guitars and 3 amps in the house. Anybody have some drums or a keyboard? come on down.

Rockhound/colored gemstone cutter and polisher, metal work including gunsmithing/varmint and targetshooter, beer and wine maker and rebuild/sell old Farmall tractors. That's the main stuff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom