What are your dive goals / dreams for 2024?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am planning to go to Bonaire in June. Woot. Never been. First dive trip in over a decade.

Continue to dive locally. Reach level 3 Tropical Western Atlantic REEF Surveyor. (I should be there a long time ago, but am really lax about submitting enough surveys).

I plan to finally get to Truk Lagoon in November.
My 2020 trip didn't pan out
My 2022 trip didn't pan out
Fingers crossed for this year. Still some open seats if you want to come along.

I spent the last 4 months diving around the Pacific and Bali (Navy deployment). Now heading home to the cold BC waters looking forward to diving my recently purchased used DPV and pursuing AN/DP.

Finding lots of sunglasses and other underwater treasures.

The local quarry with an inflatable pillow trampoline [best source for frat boy shades :cool::cool:] no longer permits scuba diving.:(:(

Not bought a pair of Ray-Bans for over fifteen years, as I always had a free source. Gotta find me a new source of free sunglasses.

my 2024 goals are:

First liveaboard trips (Belize Aggressor III and Aqua Cat booked)
Reach 100 dives (just 20 to go)
Dive Socorro or Cocos islands

Stretch goal: Move permanently to Bonaire

I am a new diver so my 2024 goals are:
Nitrox/AOW
Do a wreck dive
Dive a spring in the summer on a weekday and not having to get up early to do it
(Weekend diving at a popular spring often requires getting up early and waiting in a line before they open)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom