What are your dive goals / dreams for 2024?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’d spend more on non-diving trips and less on the diving trips in 2024 as I have spent too much time on diving trips in the past 3 years (9 in 2021, 13 in 2022, 8 in 2023) So next year my diving trip plan are only 3:
1. In February to Raja Ampat for 10th time
2. In June to Tubbataha & Anilao for 1st time
3. In August to Komodo for 6th time

I got too many unedited video clips backlog & filling up my laptop hard drive. It’s time to edit them, upload them to my YouTube channel and clear up my laptop memory.

Already booked a couple weeks diving GBR island resorts, Bali for 2 weeks as I have not been there for 40 years.
More local diving, solo and insta buddy [most were surprisingly good last year, or my care factor has diminished :tired: ].

Edit: Just booked 15 days in Bali , 14 days diving in May , the year is filling up already.

Diving Puerto Galera, PI with Paragon in March/April. Have a land based trip in June. Would love to do a 'nice' dive trip (read that as a little bit 'posh') later in the year - but will probably end up in Cozumel. :wink:

Getting trimix certified on my CCR (louzy weather prevented me in 2023) and going back to the Azores.

Meet a dive buddy of the opposite sex, approximate same age, and wants to travel to cool dive sites :wink:

Spend time in my new Seaskin Nova drysuit (arrives February), start diving NJ wrecks, and travel back to Morehead City, NC for more warm water wreck diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom