What are your Black Friday plans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lydia524

Registered
Reaction score
madnessblackfriday.jpg

In this economic climate, things may get even crazier than normal, so be prepared!

I stole this wonderful List for the best Black friday sales from my friend. I love the Apple laptop and the sale price...I also create my Own Thanksgiving BlackFriday Deals List Here

u can check it, u will be suprised by the sale price.
Hehe.
Now show us..What are your Black Friday plans?

To continue my normal year long activity of staying as far away from stores as possible....well, except for dive shops! :D

:huh: whats black friday for you guys???

Poop! Link deleted as it did not work.................

Its the day after of our Thanksgiving (being a Friday)......it's the start of the Christmas shopping in which U.S. retailers hope to show their margins in the black and not in the red side, lots of sales-----women go nuts!

Last edited:
I'm one of the lucky ones that has to work IN RETAIL that day!! Thank goodness I've got Cozumel in January to get me through!!!!

I stay home, hunkered down and doing my shopping on-line.

Yeah, I do the same fisheater.

However, I will start tailgating for the ASU / UCLA game around 3pm. Game starts at 7:30pm :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom