What are your Black Friday plans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Same thing I've done every Friday after Thanksgiving for the last 41 years. Sit in a treestand and hopefully kill something other than time.

Hoping to get a good deal on a 1 terrabyte external hard drive.

I am getting up at my usual time of 4:30 to head into work...the only difference is that I'll be stopping in at Macy's at 5:00 am on my drive into DC to pick up some dresses. I'm hoping they have good early bird sales, and I will also have a 20% off coupon in hand. I'm ready!

I should only be about 30 minutes late to work...and I don't really expect many people to be there anyway.

BTW, for Black Friday shoppers:

Black Friday Ads - The Official Black Friday 2008 Website

Surfing, Fishing, or Diving

Yeah, I wanted to cruise to CA for the 4 days and get some surf time in, but I have to take my wil baby brother to the ASU game. He doesnt want the tickets to go with a friend, he wants his big sister to show him how real parting is done.

Black Friday? It's gonna be a "Blue Friday" for me hopefully..... blue as in the Deep Blue Pacific, blowing bubbles with my wife & kids somewhere along the Kohala coast early Friday morning, since the weather has been "iffy" here in Hilo for the past week (gotta check the Kohala weather, get my tanks filled, but thats the post-turkey plan!).

Have a good one everyone!

Black Friday? It's gonna be a "Blue Friday" for me hopefully..... blue as in the Deep Blue Pacific, blowing bubbles with my wife & kids somewhere along the Kohala coast early Friday morning, since the weather has been "iffy" here in Hilo for the past week (gotta check the Kohala weather, get my tanks filled, but thats the post-turkey plan!).

Have a good one everyone!

OK, I'm jealous.I did some diving while I spent nine days at Kona two years ago,it was great! We are expecting rain here in so.California today and tomorrow,so I have to wait and see what means for my Friday dive plans here.Wish I was on the big island!! Have fun!

I am packing up my dive stuff and driving up to my not so LDS for diving on saturday....and picking up a new pair of boots and maybe fins while i'm there.

I'm hitting the boutiques in Sedonna with my girl child on the way to see some snow in Flagstaff.

We don't have warm clothes, so we might buy some metalic Uggs or a snowboard jacket or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom