MAKO Black Friday Sale Starts Today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey Divers,

Our 14 day long Black Friday Sale starts today!

That’s right... two full weeks of killer prices on high performance spearfishing gear, direct from MAKO.

Link to Sale: Black Friday Sale

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season with friends and family.

Dive Safe,
dano

Great price for one of the best pre/post dive coats, I love mine!

It keeps me warm and dry in the rain, when I get into it soaked, it doesn't suck up water and when super cold I can drive home wet.

3 more of my friends just bought these and will enjoy them.

Great price for one of the best pre/post dive coats, I love mine!

It keeps me warm and dry in the rain, when I get into it soaked, it doesn't suck up water and when super cold I can drive home wet.

3 more of my friends just bought these and will enjoy them.
WOW, thanks for taking the time to write a positive review! It is a very nice product!

Hey Divers,

Our 14 day long Black Friday Sale starts today!

That’s right... two full weeks of killer prices on high performance spearfishing gear, direct from MAKO.

Link to Sale: Black Friday Sale

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season with friends and family.

Dive Safe,
dano
What are the relative advantages/disadvantages of the Bajo vs. the Minimus? I am a scuba diver, not a free diver, but low volume is always nice. On the hunt for the best fit with a great field of view.

What are the relative advantages/disadvantages of the Bajo vs. the Minimus? I am a scuba diver, not a free diver, but low volume is always nice. On the hunt for the best fit with a great field of view.
Thanks for the inquiry! If either mask does not fit to your satisfaction, it can be returned; but that is an option we would both like to avoid.

The Minimus mask is significantly more popular and to be honest, I think it probably fits a larger portion of the population.

The El Bajo looks very cool, I think a little like Batman, LOL but it also is somewhat more delicate in that the mask strap buckles are integrated into the frame. The Minimus has attachments that go directly to the skirt, so the mask can be folded flat for storage in a pocket (for back up) and it should be almost impossible to break the Minimus buckles without trying.

Thanks again for the questions!

dano

jackets.... 50% off!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom