What are you waiting for?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DoubleDip

Contributor
Reaction score
Today I joined some of our local Scubaboard members on a Boat dive in the South Sound, what a pleasurable experience it was. The level of professionalism exhibited in their diving skills and the friendly courtesy offered to a total stranger was truly remarkable.

Thanks to one and all! NWGratefulDiver, Uncle Pug, Xarifa, Kalvyn, Lamont, TBone, and Jason H2O.

Although I had some difficulty with the exposure settings on my camera which will prevent me from sharing some of my photos with my Scubaboard friends, I wouldnt hesitate joining anyone of our local board members in the future.
So the question remains..........What are you waiting for?

So glad you could make it. Stay tuned for our March Orca Bait dive ... I'll put together a dive plan this evening, after I get back from a couple of dives at Edmonds Underwater Park ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

DoubleDip:
Today I joined some of our local Scubaboard members on a Boat dive in the South Sound, what a pleasurable experience it was. The level of professionalism exhibited in their diving skills and the friendly courtesy offered to a total stranger was truly remarkable.

Thanks to one and all! NWGratefulDiver, Uncle Pug, Xarifa, Kalvyn, Lamont, TBone, and Jason H2O.

Was that your gang on the Ocean Quest saturday at Sunrise? I was out in the small Orange Zodiac. I guess I should pay more attention, I could have easily motored over and said hello! :11ztongue

Back
Top Bottom