What are the odds that...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divezonescuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The next version of the Perdix will have optional audible alarms?

Obviously configurable so you don't get inundated on a deco stop.

How about a wake up alarm like the mares icon?

Audible alarms!:shocked: Heaven forbid.

What I would like, and maybe I have just missed it in the menu, is the option for a safety stop countdown in tech mode. Yes I can use the timer but I am lazy and would like the computer to do all the work for me.

The next version of the Perdix will have optional audible alarms?

Obviously configurable so you don't get inundated on a deco stop.

How about a wake up alarm like the mares icon?

highly unlikely. I think a vibe alarm would be better if they're going to put something in there. That said, why do you want it?

highly unlikely. I think a vibe alarm would be better if they're going to put something in there. That said, why do you want it?
Agree, much more useful... if you've ever been approaching a deco stop with every other diver's computer beeping and flashing creating utter confusion!

There are few things worse than diving with someone with audible alarms on their dive computer. They should not be configurable. They should just not exist. Any diver relying on their computer beeping at them should have their certification revoked.

Just no!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom