what are dive socks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SteveFass:
I'm looking to replace my poor fitting 2mil Henderson boots and I see this thing called "dive socks". Anyone know what that is?

We use neoprene 'dive socks' here they go on my feet inside my dry suit.
They probably would work as 'booties' but I doubt they'd last long and certainly as others have said wouldn't offer any protection whilst walking in them

Because of this thread, Liquid Fit is offering our neoprene socks for $15 with free shipping. Normally, they are priced at $20. You have your choice of either our Platinum material or superstretch material. Colors are also optional. I personally prefer my socks out of the Platinum material. I like to have them in a neat color because it is much easier to keep track of them on a busy dive boat. These socks not only keep your feet toasty warm, but they help prevent those ouchies that we all get when doing repetitive diving. These will make wonderful Christmas presents. Just call me or email me your shoe size. For $5 extra we can ad zippers on the side of the socks.

Carolyn
wetsuits@liquidfit.com
800-785-8362

I use the socks they give in the plane, free, fits any feet, dry fast and they come in a lovely turquoise if you fly on KLM :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom