What and where is the OC1?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yesterday the OC1 went diving with the Dive-N-Surf dive club at Crescent Bay - Laguna Beach - CA.

Then it was properly cleaned and cared for :wink:

oc1_090418.jpg

As you can see the water was cold ..... brrrr

AM

Doug:

This looks nice. A couple of questions:

1. Any chance the face is some scratch-resistant material?
2. From looking at the 2009 catalog, I see no reference to user replaceable batteries, can that be?

Okay, one more question...Still looking at June of 09 distribution or has that moved?

Oh, and you guys are still offering the 2 for the price of 1 deal for anyone who posts on this thread by the end of April, right?

Thanks

Oh, and you guys are still offering the 2 for the price of 1 deal for anyone who posts on this thread by the end of April, right?

Thanks
is it so?

I'm glad I found this thread. I'm relatively new to diving and was looking at getting my equipment and was going to go with the Atom 2 but looks like I'll wait and get this instead.

Doug:

This looks nice. A couple of questions:

1. Any chance the face is some scratch-resistant material?
2. From looking at the 2009 catalog, I see no reference to user replaceable batteries, can that be?

Okay, one more question...Still looking at June of 09 distribution or has that moved?

Thanks

1. It is a glass lens - and will be shipped with a screen protector.
2. It has a user-replaceable battery

We've got beta units out diving the world right now - and we are on track for June delivery.

Sorry, no 2 for 1 - but, I'll make sure we do something special for scubaboarders when we launch.

Thanks Doug I have been waiting for confirmation on the user replaceable battery. Keep us posted on the June date

price mark is quite steep Doug!
compared to D9 & luna

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom