What am I breathing?!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SARmedic once bubbled...
Are you sure you were a paramedic?? Because O2 is not flamable.
Yep...you got me...I am lying. I have nothing better to do than sit around and think up lies to put on a diving forum. When you go into a hospital, what do you see?!? So you see a sign that says "Hey beware of things around you that could be used as a fuel sourse for a fire...for there is oxygen around that will act as an accelerant to the flame initiator" NO..you see a sign that says "Flammable...Oxygen in use"

Give me a break...I did not feel that there was that big of a need to break down my question to the fire initiation triangle.

SARmedic - It might benifit you to learn some manners...:rolleyes:

Everyone else - thanks for the answers. Look forward to taking the diving class! :)

Jeffrey

PastorJeff once bubbled...

Yep...you got me...I am lying. I have nothing better to do than sit around and think up lies to put on a diving forum. When you go into a hospital, what do you see?!? So you see a sign that says "Hey beware of things around you that could be used as a fuel sourse for a fire...for there is oxygen around that will act as an accelerant to the flame initiator" NO..you see a sign that says "Flammable...Oxygen in use"

Give me a break...I did not feel that there was that big of a need to break down my question to the fire initiation triangle.

SARmedic - It might benifit you to learn some manners...:rolleyes:

Everyone else - thanks for the answers. Look forward to taking the diving class! :)

Jeffrey

Preacher....you could learn a few manners yourself. More than one knowledgeable person has tried to explain the properties of O2 to you, (who supposedly as a former paramedic you should know). Yet you choose to get sarcastic and single out the one who questioned your claim of being a paramedic.

When you ask questions here, you best be prepared to get answers that you may not like.

Your enthusiasm is nice to see and I hope you enjoy your OW class.

PastorJeff, it is called being facetious. :book2:

Back
Top Bottom