What a beautiful day.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Universal Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Today I was able to go out with the best spotter in the world, Lisa. We went out on the Enzo and I felt right at home with all the Japanese on the boat. (jk)

Our first dive was on the Sea Tiger and right off Lisa found an eel , then we were lucky enough to see some of the eagle rays that fly around there. At the end of the dive, Lisa found this beautiful frogfish! Try to see if YOU can see it!

DSC03115.JPG

On our second dive we went over to Rainbow Reef. My first time there but could be a great dive if you are looking for small stuff. As usual, I felt overwhelmed with Lisa's skill to find the hard to find. I found the normal stuff but not interesting enough to bother Lisa with.

She found a very impressive frogfish on this dive as well and a bunch of other stuff. Any hoo, I feel I was very fortunate to dive on such a beautiful day with great vis and a wonderful dive buddy.

DSC03124.JPG

DSC03134.JPG

On the first dive, saw a group of backplates and doubles. Who was that? Any one here?

Wasn't it? It was flat, flat, flat...I didn't feel sea sick at all and that's definately a plus!

It was a great set of dives and a great buddy :D Thanks for coming along with me...Let's see what we can find next week.

The guys we saw were military divers....you'll see them out there every now and then.

I'm working on my pictures...will post them soon :wink:

Added your pictures in for you, hope you don't mind :D

nice frog fish!

glad ya'll had fun.

I am going to rabbit Island out on "the lake" tomorrow...

As promised...a few pictures

Here is the poor eel that got in a fight:

P1010002.jpg

Eagle Ray.....First time I ever got close enough to get a good view of the face...

P1010013.jpg

The frogfish - all wrapped around the railing

P1010032.jpg

P1010029.jpg

Green stuff

P1010024-1.jpg

2nd Frogfish

P1010043.jpg

Smile!

P1010058.jpg

nudi and flatwurm

P1010066.jpg

P1010073.jpg

The end :D

P1010035.jpg

Lisa has a great eye for finding critters, doesn't she?

Aloha Gabe (think we saw ya goin' out on the Kahala Kai on Wednesday)

I have a Oly 5050 with an inon strobe.

Aloha,
Lisa

Few more pictures here

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom