Whaleshark trip week of July 18-26?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alohagal used Tank ha. Eco tours might have been the middle man, but the actual dive op was Tank ha.

Man we need to get 10 people to do this. It would probably mean we have our own boat, plus we only would pay for 9. So with 10 the cost would be about $166 each.

Sounds like it's Tank Ha then.

Roll call
Sign in below!

David
Derek
Shirley

I forget, are you going solo, or will you have anyone else with you? What about Firstdive2005? I have two others with me.

We need to start a roll call.
I am solo and so is firstdive. So with you thats 5 and if novalyne goes that is 6.

BTW heard back fro my friend and her place is not available as someone is stying there for the time being.

I am solo and so is firstdive. So with you thats 5 and if novalyne goes that is 6.

BTW heard back fro my friend and her place is not available as someone is stying there for the time being.
Oki Dirt Diver said he might be interested. He'll be there with the Mrs.

I hope this thing is as good as everyone says for the price of three days of two tank dives! :shocked2:

Oki Dirt Diver said he might be interested. He'll be there with the Mrs.

I hope this thing is as good as everyone says for the price of three days of two tank dives! :shocked2:

No kidding! Did poppa hogs get back to ya yet?

No kidding! Did poppa hogs get back to ya yet?

Not yet, but I just emailed them a couple hours ago. DiverG found that the price is set by the government at $125. If this is true and we add in the cost of a rental and insurance, it doesn't save that much. If it were $100 it'd save us about $75 per person to do that and rent a minivan. I think the $185 with Tank Ha includes breakfast and lunch as well as as ground transport from Playa.

Everyone that's done it on SB seem to think it's worth all the trouble and cost. I'm thinking it is too. I guess we'll find out. :wink:

How many will that make????
It would be 9 with you and the wife, and 10 if Novalyn goes. They offer something like one goes for free with groups of 9 or 10 so we could just deduct that from all of our costs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom