Whale Sharks of Utila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is awesome Steve. 15" long whale shark....just awesome. I immediately asked my girlfriend what she thought when she heard "Whale Shark" and her response was "Enormous!"......then she melted when I showed her the picture. Thanks for sharing that.

Yes Steve,
That is absolutely brilliant. I'm in awe. Thanks so much for sharing that. I'll pass it on.
Our March full moon period didn't yield any whale shark sightings.....doesn't mean they weren't there. We saw the schooling snapper, cervalle jacks, yellow jacks and accompanying bull sharks and dolphins, so that made for exciting dives. When the moon is this early in March, the whale shark activity isn't as plentiful as it gets in April to June. Let's look forward to next month's full moon.
Anne-Marie

Hi Avadon Divers

Over the last few days we have been seeing quite a few so they should be working their way up to you slowly, I really hope you have a great season and get lots of reports into Ecocean.org,

Here in Utila now we have over 70 identified sharks, I want you to catch us up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom