Whale Sharks back in Utila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sorry RoatanMan - I am not comprehending your answer. My question probably belong more on a psychic board then this, but I figured the might be a migration pattern that holds some consistencies over time, and could help in providing a prediction.

I mean, do they arrive and stick around for a while, or do they just swim by and are off to the rest of the ocean?

Hello, Steve...
I may be headed to Utila after DEMA. Where are you seeing the whale sharks, near what dive sites? Can you recommend a dive resort to me? My husband and I will be flying out of Houston Oct. 16. Probably on TACA. Thanks for any input.

Silly me! You're with Deep Blue on Utila. I'll check out your site.

Hi Again

As for the Whale Shark well they were a little late this year we usually see them about three weeks before this but they will usuall stay for a couple of weeks as this is not really the main time for them as i have said before the main time is end of feb till june but we also do somtimes see them around christmas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom