Whale Shark Sighting 12/2/13 - Palm Beach County

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mscott556

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Took this from Facebook (Force-E shared from Kristofer Landers):

"It came to the point that I don't even know what photo to post, so I just did the first one I saw. Here is the story of the day - We were freediving in our spot called the Squirrel. We saw some fisherman fighting a monster for a while, it was a Jew-Fish, around 200lbs. They got him to the boat, took a few photos, then released him belly up to die. I know what everyone is thinking let those fish die they are a pain in the ass blah blah blah. So I swam over to it and tried my hardest to bring it back to life. Toby saw what I was doing and came over to help. He swam that beast down and it finally started to get some life back in it. The whole time I was snapping photos of him doing it. Let's just say the Ocean Gods loved what we did because 15mins later, they sent this beautiful Whale Shark to us. She swam with us for an hour and every time we got in the boat she was come over to it. Today was unreal and its something I will always remember! Oh yeah we got 2 cobia also!"

1470065_10101667632323380_1526562351_n.jpg

amazing! thanks for sharing

nice photo.....lovely big fish.(smile)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom