Whale shark pictures - Moalboal, Cebu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the very informative suggestions all. Just got my final agenda for my zebu trip and can't stay overnight in moalboal. With this I may not think it is worth to do a day trip since it's more than 2 hours away.

Thanks again all!

Great pics! I wish I can dive there, too. You think they will still be there in October?

Nice ! We were just there mid June of 2010 but did not see any whale shark. Saw 2 thresher sharks on two separate dives at Pescador Island. The sardine storm was just an amazing experience. A must see for all diving enthusiast.

Hi guys...yes the whale sharks are still here but remember its nature. To reach Moalboal and our dive centre you have 3 options:

1 - Take a taxi - this will cost you about 1800 pesos each way
2 - Take the V-hire (air-con minibus) from the V-Hire Station. Cost is 120 pesos per person per seat...if you have gear with you...you will probably need 2 seats
3 - Take the Ceres or Librando bus from South Bus Terminal near Elizabeth Mall - 120 pesos each way.
4 - We can arrange a transfer from your hotel or airport - US$60 each way (good for 4-5 persons)

It takes about 2.5 hours to reach Moalboal. If you get the bus or v-hire just ask a tricycle to take you to Cebu Dive Centre in Panagsama. It's about 5 minute ride.

For accommodation... we can arrange that for you as well. We have accommodation starting from US$6 per night...depending on your preferences. See http://www.cebudivecentre.com/accomodation.html for further information.

For diving...we are the most competitive operation on the beach our rates cannot be beaten!

If you require any further information or assistance please contact me on carl@cebudivecentre.com

Regards from Sunny Moalboal

Carl

hi sir sunny. im very interested in spending a few days there in your dive resort. i have tried other dive resorts there but i think yours has the most reasonable price. im just a native diver here in cebu and dive mostly here in mactan. hope we can spend sometime there after my wife gets her OW certification.

more power to you and the resort.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom