WetWear Custom Suits / OUTSTANDING!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Just wanted to post an update on the outstanding service from Wetwear for a custom 3mm Jumpsuit for my daughter. My daughter is 5'0" ~115lbs so a custom suit looked to be inorder.

Spoke with Connie at Wetwear and reviewed the sizing guidlines, and placed the order. The suit was order with the following options: Spine Pad, Short Leg / Arm Zippers, and Leg / Arm / Neck Seals and upgraded material. After a couple of calls from Connie questioning some of the size measurements, the suit was received within two weeks. Her attention to detail makes it hard for you to make a mistake in the ordering process.

All I can say is the suit is OUTSTANDING! The overall quality is excellent, the material looks durable and feels like 5MM. The fit is like a second skin on my daughter - the sizing was perfect. The suit is far superior to what you can buy of the rack.

Great outfit to deal with - I will be placing an order for myself in the coming months.:)

Nice to hear compliments every now and then! :thumb:

+1 My wetwear is the best invention since sliced bread. Most folks aren't a stock size and fit is the key to comfort. Their zippers make life easy. Connie & crew are day bomb. :)

This past weekend at BTS in New Jersey, I stopped into the Wetwear booth because a buddy of mine had to be measured for a hood. He is a huge fan of their product and their customer service. I watched their live demo and was impressed with their product enough to consider getting a custom wetsuit next year. This year's dive budget has already been allotted. :depressed:

This past weekend at BTS in New Jersey, I stopped into the Wetwear booth because a buddy of mine had to be measured for a hood. He is a huge fan of their product and their customer service. I watched their live demo and was impressed with their product enough to consider getting a custom wetsuit next year. This year's dive budget has already been allotted. :depressed:

Sammy, just sell that beloved furry hat. I want that my favorite avatar back for a day before spring is in high gear. :thumb:

Sammy, just sell that beloved furry hat. I want that my favorite avatar back for a day before spring is in high gear. :thumb:

:hijack: . . . :rofl3: I'll see if I can find a pic of it when I get home tonight.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program of WetWear products and their happy customer testimonials. :D

Their zippers make life easy.

Are there any downsides to the zippers? Do they allow any cold water in when fully zipped? I'm thinking I might want those zippers on my next suit.

I just purchased a suit for both myself and my wife at the Beneath the Sea this weekend. After listening to Connie's sales pitch, which was very informative, I was almost convinced and then this guy comes by and was telling me about how great the product was. That did it for me. I can't wait until I receive it and try it out.

Are there any downsides to the zippers? Do they allow any cold water in when fully zipped? I'm thinking I might want those zippers on my next suit.
tech3324 -Connie talked me into getting the zippers considering the small diameter of my daughters wrists and ankles to aid getting the suit on. Good move because the nitrogen filled material is stiff and does not stretch like other suits. The zippers do not leak, and with the rubber wrist and ankle seals, the suit is almost dry. To be honest, I don't know how you can get the suit on without the zippers, unless you hands and feet were smaller than your wrists and ankles? Hope this helps - BMT

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom