For Sale Aqua Lung SolAfx Semi-dry Wetsuit 8/7mm Men's L Long

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AudraKay

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Selling an Aqua Lung SolAfx Semi-dry Wetsuit 8/7mm Men's in size L Long

Bought 5 years ago but practically brand new, only used 2 times for diving in CA. I have since moved out of state so it's just been hanging in the closet not getting used. Time for a new owner! This suit was fantastic at keeping me warm in cold water and seals really well. Hood is vented and seals great due to silicone seal around the face. Any little water that did come in the suit, stayed in and kept me toasty while diving in the CA kelp. No cracked seams, minor abrasion mark on front. Always stored hanging and rinsed well between dives. If you would like additional pictures, please let me know. Free wetsuit hander included.

Price: $400, free shipping
Size L Long. Fits 6'1"-6'4" height. 185-205 lbs. weight
Since buying this wetsuit, Aqua Lung has changed their size chart. The measurements above are accurate to this size suit. If you fit within those guidelines, the suit will fit you.

Features
  • 8mm AquaFlex neoprene used in the torso with 7mm AquaFlex neoprene on the legs and arms for added flexibility
  • Liquid Seam Technology enhances the durability and integrity of the seams
  • The suit has an across-the-chest “Plasmaloc” zipper with tighter tolerances and a unique integrated tooth design that makes the zipper more water resistant than most other brands. This minimizes water exchange and allows you to remain warm throughout your dive
  • A water dam covers the neck and shoulders to add another level of thermal protection against any water ingress through the zipper
  • “Skin In” gasket seals in the forearms and calves minimize water entry through the sleeves and legs
  • Lower back pad fills void in lower back to keep water out
  • The inner material is ultra soft making these suits easy to put on and take off
  • An improved Supratex kneepad offers increased flexibility while offering excellent abrasion resistance
  • Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms
  • The attached hood offers G2 Vent Technology that allows trapped regulators exhaust bubbles to exit while keeping cold water out
Thanks

Attachments

• tempImage2P9hTu.png
    tempImage2P9hTu.png
    527.7 KB · Views: 72
  • tempImagezg3wC3.png
    tempImagezg3wC3.png
    729.8 KB · Views: 77
  • tempImagesD3oQv.png
    tempImagesD3oQv.png
    532.2 KB · Views: 76

Back