Wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

syruss32

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the manufacturer that makes "comp" wetsuits and skins has an online site?

If so I have been unable to find it! I suspect it may be made by a bigger company under another name???

Syruss

I dont know off the top of my head but I'll do my best to see if I can find anything for you...I'll keep you posted on anything I find.

Divers Direct is one of the distributors for Comp dive gear.

I have one of the Comp hooded vests. And with the exception of a thread pull around one of the shoulder seams (which I fixed), it's a good value.

You might also check out www.ScubaDirectory.com, which is one of the things that KN/LD have spent a lot of time putting together.

Well that was the shortest search I've ever needed to do!!!

Originally posted by TexasMike
Divers Direct is one of the distributors for Comp dive gear.

I have one of the Comp hooded vests. And with the exception of a thread pull around one of the shoulder seams (which I fixed), it's a good value.

You might also check out www.ScubaDirectory.com, which is one of the things that KN/LD have spent a lot of time putting together.

I tried that mike to no avail. But I did find out. Comp is divers direct lines of scubawear. So they make and distribute them.
I have heard several positive comments about the quality being good so I think the $49 I spent on a skin should be good.

Thanks!

I purchased a Comp Mens 3MM Jumpsuit from Divers Direct. Size chart was right on as the suit fits extremely well. We'll see how it performs next month in Cancun/Cozumel.

I have the Comp womens 3mm shortie, which has been great for my dives in Maui and the snorkel trips I made recently in Mexico. I have only worn it for a total of 10 times but it still looks like new and the fit is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom