Wetsuit sizing (Tall)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had the same problem when I bought my first drysuit 10 years ago. I'm 6'1" tall 175 lbs. with a 34 inch inseam and need a 34-35 inch sleeve. I lucked into a O'Neil 7.5 mm neoprene a Med. Tall that I found locally. It has worked great all these years but is starting to show it's age.

I've tried a couple of others and several of my buddies have Bare suits and seem happy with them. I picked up a fabric suit from a local guy selling his gear and it worked okay but just not as comfortable. And be very careful buying used off Ebay.

I found one I liked and the guy assured me it was a tall with 34 inseam. Turned out it was a 32. I was able to sell it to a buddy and recover my money.Just take your time and get what it fits right. If you get the right one it will last a long time.

I'm 6'5 and I looked everywhere for a decent fit wetsuit. Came to the conclusion that the best option was to go custom, which is what I did and recommend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom