wetsuit shampoo? and wetsuit storage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I get in the shower wearing the wetsuit and treat McNett's Wetsuit shampoo as body soap.

I then put it on the PVC drying fixture I made. After it is dry, it gets rolled to eliminate creases, then put in a sterilite plastic box.

I get in the shower wearing the wetsuit and treat McNett's Wetsuit shampoo as body soap.

I then put it on the PVC drying fixture I made. After it is dry, it gets rolled to eliminate creases, then put in a sterilite plastic box.

Do you have any pics of the PVC drying fixture you made that you could share with us? Thank you and have a great Friday!

All the replies you have gotten have been good answers. Here is a short video showing you what I use and how I use it. Pau Pilau - YouTube This is a product called Pau Pilau. This product is all natural and very inexpensive. We use it once a week on all of our rental wetsuits. Hope this helps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom