Question Wetsuit Odd sizes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have a look at Henderson. They seem to have a wide size range.

If I were in better shape, but I am overweight. Looking at your size chart there isn't an option that would fit properly. Thanks. I am motivated now to get back to where I was when I certified in 2012.
L5'9" to 6'2"175-190
XL5'10" to 6'3"190-205
XXL5'11" to 6'4"210-225

You are two inches shorter than the recommended height for XXL. 5'9" 220 lbs.

We have people who wear our suits that are that height and 230 lbs and fit reasonably well into our XXL suits. There is a point where a custom suit becomes necessary, but with modern, quality neoprene we have a good bit of leeway in fit. A suit that is a little long in the extremities is less of a problem than someone who is very tall and thin.

Those people would have ankles and wrists exposed, the jacket may be too short and the suit will be baggy, loose and leak. This won't fly in cold water.

I need a new wetsuit. I probably need a 2XLS, or XXLS, but many suits don't have a short option in the large/fat option or are out of stock

@Ron Robertson we have your size. Exactly your size.

If I can answer any questions just let me know.

Kind regards,
Derek & JMJ

I don't see a size chart on your website.
@Ron Robertson - our suits are custom-fit, so you'll always assured a great fit. If you place an order you'll just fill out the measuring chart and send that in to us, then we build the suit to your measurements.

Happy to help further as needed! If you like, feel free to call the shop at 310-212-3040.

Kind regards,
Derek

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom