Struggling to find a wetsuit for a 6'6 Man 220 lbs. Tried Multiple Vendors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SentinelAce

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am trying to find a wetsuit that fits one of my students. His major issue is his height. The ankle to end of the suit looks like hes wearing high waters...

Measurements:

Height 6’6
Head 58
Neck 41
Chest 107
Waist 93
Hips 44
Neck to crotch 83
Neck to wrist 71
Crotch to angle 94

So far I have contacted Waterproof, Henderson, neosport, sherwood with no luck. Any thoughts?

I think Bare does custom-fit wetsuits, although I've only bought one of their drysuits. Also, wetwear only does custom suits. You shouldn't believe Wetwear's claims about their special neoprene being warmer - it's about the same as any other neoprene of the same thickness, in my experience. The quality of their products is still great, and the fit was perfect.

I forgot to mention this is for a 3mm wetsuit

I'm 6'4" 235lbs and recently bought a Bare Reactive 7mm, fits great. Maybe they have your size?

you guys are making me jealous.

Check out Fourth Element Proteus II. I'm 6'2" 195 lbs and the large fits me well. XL Tall should work for your student.

Henderson Thermaxx in size 2XL/T is probably the only viable off the shelf option (very stretchy), otherwise JMJ customs

Try Oniel heat 4/3 super stretch techno butter 3. Oniel has the best fit and most sizes. Oniel makes great wetsuits.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom