Wetsuit for PG/Sabang in May?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luky,

Wow, that's fantastic!! I'm super happy that you had a great trip to Sabang. Any plans to come back?

Those triggers out there can be really temperamental. I've learned not to get close enough for gopro shots LOL. Never been bitten, but definitely been chased off, Hahaha.

You mentioned octopus, any Blue Ring? They are around, but can be tough to find.

Anyways, I'm really glad you had a successful trip to Sabang/PG.

Lucky, thanks for the great trip report and I am glad to hear you had a great experience with Action Divers...I have had Andy on numerous dives and he is great to work with and he makes it fun also. I will be leaving for Sabang on July 4 and hoping to be in the water Friday afternoon July 6 for my first dive.
One question ...how did you find the currents? In March just about every dive site near Sabang had some currents making it a bit more challenging for videos drifting along...please post your short video of the trigger fish I want to see it so I can be prepared ...LOL....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom