Wetsuit/Drysuit pockets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

refinished

Contributor
Reaction score
Word on the street is that the current shortage of the popular glue/sew on XSScuba suit pockets is still 3 weeks from relief regardless of retailer. I have only seen these pockets and they are more or less perfect for my needs. Does anyone know of a decent and commonly available pocket that is similar to them? They need to be neoprene backed and have some means of attachment on the interior, like bungee loops. Ideas?

talk to phil at divesports.com

Best regards,

He's flat out of them too. The number of orders he has to fill once they come in is quite huge. Go Phil!

refinished:
Word on the street is that the current shortage of the popular glue/sew on XSScuba suit pockets is still 3 weeks from relief regardless of retailer. I have only seen these pockets and they are more or less perfect for my needs. Does anyone know of a decent and commonly available pocket that is similar to them? They need to be neoprene backed and have some means of attachment on the interior, like bungee loops. Ideas?

Hey guys. As REFINISHED says, I am flat out of them. Have been out of them for about 4 weeks. Mike Piantoni (XS Scuba) tells me they are on the water and should arrive in California in about 2-3 weeks. It will take another week to get them distributed. Unfortunately, this puts us into October. We have a lot of them on order, but I already have orders for a good number. When the new inventory arrives, I will post a Hot Deal so everyone will know they are back in stock. As you know, it will be a good deal (maybe not quite as good as the last one...we all know prices sometimes rise).

If Mike reads this and can provide any further insight to the supply situation, maybe he will chime in. I am often accused of being optimistic about such things.

Thanks for your support and business.

Phil Ellis

Hey Guys:
I just put a bunch on a plane and air shipped them over. I'm back in stock as of today. Sorry for running out, the sales exceeded what I expected.

refinished:

Crud.... Just ten minutes before I read this, I bought a different pocket since I needed one fast. Just.... crud....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom