Sold! ScubaPro Exodry neoprene drysuit

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tracy

Tech Instructor / Charter Captain
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
ScubaPro Exodry neoprene drysuitSuit is a stock 3xl.
Has neoprene socks and a Pvalve installed. Has one leg pocket.
Suit is in decent diving condition, not perfect, but generally dry.
Neoprene neck and wrist seals are stock untrimmed and in acceptable condition.
This has been a backup cave diving suit that I no longer need.
Comes with a nice drysuit bag that converts to a backpack.
$350 shipped in the CONUS

Attachments

• IMG_3960.jpeg
    IMG_3960.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3961.jpeg
    IMG_3961.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3962.jpeg
    IMG_3962.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3963.jpeg
    IMG_3963.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3964.jpeg
    IMG_3964.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 47
I looked at the ScubaPro sizing chart, which indicates the 3XL is designed for someone 6’5”. I’ve never really found the sizing charts to be accurate. I’m 5’11” and weight 230. I have a ScubaPro 2XL 5mm semi-dry that fits well. Would the 3XL fit, considering under layers are worn?

I looked at the ScubaPro sizing chart, which indicates the 3XL is designed for someone 6’5”. I’ve never really found the sizing charts to be accurate. I’m 5’11” and weight 230. I have a ScubaPro 2XL 5mm semi-dry that fits well. Would the 3XL fit, considering under layers are worn?
I am 6' and weigh about 270. It is long on me but fits well enough with just a baselayer. I only used it in 72 degree water so I never wore any undergarments with it.
The legs will be long on you, but it would probably fit with undies.

That’s would be my problem too, I just want it for the spring which is 72°. It’s going to be one size too big for me.

Hello, I am in Asia, I want to buy this dry suit from you, I have never made a transaction in the forum, this is my email address, can you contact me to guide me how to make the purchase, of course the shipping costs during the purchase process are borne by me. zdlin@vip.qq.com or victor.white@foxmail.com

Hello, I am in Asia, I want to buy this dry suit from you, I have never made a transaction in the forum, this is my email address, can you contact me to guide me how to make the purchase, of course the shipping costs during the purchase process are borne by me. zdlin@vip.qq.com or victor.white@foxmail.com
Sorry, it actually sold last night.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom