Wetsuit/Drysuit Pockets - Glue or Sew On Design - $21 Shipping Included!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darn it, where were these 2 months ago when I paid considerably more for a pair of pockets for my drysuit?!?! (and I actually considered myself to have gotten a good deal until I saw this!) Nice job, as usual. Next time work on your timing, though. :wink:

Nice talking to you just now Phil. I'm looking forward to getting more organized; and at a very reasonable price too.

CompuDude:
Darn it, where were these 2 months ago when I paid considerably more for a pair of pockets for my drysuit?!?! (and I actually considered myself to have gotten a good deal until I saw this!) Nice job, as usual. Next time work on your timing, though. :wink:

Hey, I know the problem. You gotta quit spending that money until you call me! I even pay for the phone call! (800) 601-DIVE.

All kidding aside, no matter where you got your pockets, glad you got them. A pocket on the leg is way too handy. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

ArcticDiver:
Nice talking to you just now Phil. I'm looking forward to getting more organized; and at a very reasonable price too.

Thanks Fred. Your package is on the way via USPS Priority Mail. We did make today's mail pickup. You should have it in no more than three days. Again, thank you for your business.

Phil Ellis

We still have a few of these pockets remaining. If you are interested, get your order in now. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

We have received some pretty good feedback on these wetsuit/drysuit pockets. Most seem to think they are the right size, the right material, pretty easy to install, and basically meet all of the performance requirements necessary of a good pocket. I would really like to hear more. Give me your feedback. Thanks.

Wetsuit/Drysuit Pockets - $21 Each - FREE U.S. Shipping

Phil Ellis

Just ordered a pocket for my drysuit.

jUST ORDERED A POCKET....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom