Wetsuit/Drysuit Pockets - Glue or Sew On Design - $21 Shipping Included!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Harmen:
what about shipping to canada

The cost of Global Priority Mail for two pockets is about $8.50. If you place an order, in the Additional Comments box, put a note to send it Global Priority Mail. Also put in a note that I have agreed to pay $2 of that shipping, leaving you with only about $6.50 to pay. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Are they able to be installed on a Bare NexGen Pro? I believe it is a bilaminate.

Mike

mikerault:
Are they able to be installed on a Bare NexGen Pro? I believe it is a bilaminate.

Mike

Hi Mike. I see nothing that would prevent the pocket from a proper installation on that suit. If you have any questions, you can give me a call toll-free at (800) 601-DIVE. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

I have just seen some posts about bonding issues with bilaminate material.

Ok I just ordered 2 with glue...don't forget to take off the shipping!

mikerault:
Ok I just ordered 2 with glue...don't forget to take off the shipping!

Thanks Mike. I don't personally know of any issues with bonding on any type of material. I talked with the folks at McNett Corporation (the manufacturer of Aqua Seal) and they say they can't imagine any problem with using Aqua Seal on dis-similar materials, like the neoprene to bilam application you have. If anyone else out here has any information to add, we would love to have it. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Throwing in my vote for the x-shorts (or whatever you may want to call them).

My pair are getting worn and I know a certain someone that will also be looking for a pair once they convert to a bp/w setup.:popcorn:

I love my x-shorts.

What are the dimensions on these pockets?

packman:
I love my x-shorts.

What are the dimensions on these pockets?

These pockets are 6" wide, 10" deep, and expand to 2" thick. There is a drain hole on the bottom of the pocket. The Velcro closure patch is 5 1/2" by 4 1/2". The Velcro is American made stuff......the good stuff. Let me know if you need any additional information. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom