Wet suits for tall women

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Panchita

Registered
Reaction score
I've got an Xcel 3/2, but it's getting a bit ragged and I'm thinking about a new one - any tall women out there have recommendations? I'm 5'8" with a 34" inseam - not the easiest shape to fit!

I'm tall and big. I went with a men's suit. You don't say what size you are but if you're small or medium sized, I would think you'd be able to go with a larger size that would end up longer on you since you weren't taking up as much of the suit width-wise, does that make sense? I don't know if wetsuits work that way but it seems they should. Otherwise it seems the makers don't really think there are women who are over 5'10 or have long legs so we're out of luck and have to go with men's or custom.

get an oneill suit. they come in reg and tall size. my girlfriend is 5'10" with a 35" inseam and wears an 8Tall O'Neill. Plus the oneill suits are an awesome fit.

I wear Xcel in 8T, and I haven't found a brand that fits better for me. Hendersons are generally long, but big.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom