West Palm Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I highly reccomend OceanQuest Scuba in WPB. I will be there 2/28 to 3/4 diving with Sandy and her crew.

VMIMOM:
Hey All,
Need A Recommendation For Drift Diving Out Of West Palm Beach Fl..
Thanks! Replies Via Emails Appreciated.
Paula

VMIMom The dive service I have used has gone out of business after the hurricanes, but I can recommend a great dive site - "Governor's Walk". This is a drift dive, and it's possible to cover three good wrecks on a single dive. UVA grad.

dkktsunami:
"Governor's Walk". This is a drift dive, and it's possible to cover three good wrecks on a single dive. UVA grad.

"The Corridor" also has three wrecks all aligned, it is a cool dive. Go with Abernetheys. See my post in the other thread for a link.

I also second Sandy and her crew. They are very good at what they do.

Hello,
I am a dive operator in West Palm, and I actually looked at the site because one of my divers today said I was mentioned here. We offer daily charters, allow our divers to dive thier computers, and we have a crew that has years of local experience, I am on the boat 90% of the time, and would love to show you our diving. We have majestic wrecks and pristine reefs, and our marine life is wonderful. You can locate us on our website www.oceanquestscuba.com Mention this note, and we will give you $10 off your first trip. Thanks and Happy Diving Sandy of "Sandy's Sunday" West Palm Beach, Ocean Quest Scuba ocnquestscuba@aol.com

Ocean Quest is great. I've been with them a couple of times and highly recommend them. No cattle boat that is for sure. Great dives with a small group.

VMIMOM:
Hey All,
Need A Recommendation For Drift Diving Out Of West Palm Beach Fl..
Thanks! Replies Via Emails Appreciated.
Paula

Oh, and I was going to email you but your address isn't in your profile.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom