West Palm Beach Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:laughing: thanks Bob, now if you could just inform the Captain of these changes... :D

Qtpie54346:
Hi everyone. I am new to the board, but find everyone's advice and stories very helpful and interesting! I will be in West Palm Beach/Singer Island for a few days in August and was wondering what suggestions you have for dive charters?

We are thinking that we might do one day at a few different shops, so what charters in Jupiter, West Palm, Palm Beach etc. do you recommend and any specific sites to request?

I couldn't find much input on Coral Island Dive Charters- has anyone used them before? I really want to see some turtles but don't want to be bombarded with sharks cuz I might freak out. Thanks for the help!

Kim

I have been diving several times from the Riviera Beach Marina. The two that I would highly recommend are S.S. Minnow Charters and Diving Solutions.

www.ssminnowcharters.com
www.divingsolutions.com

Both are run very well with great people. If you are looking for some advanced dives I would slightly favor S.S. Minnow. Last time I was there we got to dive The Corridor and The Governer's River Walk. They are both wreck dives with several wrecks on each dive, very fun!

Here is a link to a site that gives discriptions of some of the best dive sites. I would definitely recommend Flower Garden, Breakers, Corridor, and Governer's River Walk.

www.wadespage.com/D800DS01RF02.shtml

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom