West Liberty KY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tnfireman

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'll be in West Liberty ,helping my uncle finish putting a roof on his house,the weekend of Sept 8th. We are planning to be finished around lunch on the 9th. I'd like to get in a dive or at least meet some of yall ,so give me a shout.
Ray

My condolences to you and your uncle unless its putting a new roof on a new house:D
I'm re-roofing my house, part of which had four layers of shingles on it, that had to be stripped off. Weather has been very uncooperative lately. I will be at a marching band competition on the 8th. Will be doing an AOW session on the 10th at Falling Rock in LaGrange Ky. which is near Louisville.

I won't be around that weekend either but my girlfriends sister lives in West Liberty so if you get up that way often I am sure we can get together some time.

I don't really know of any diving in that area though. Lunch would work though or if you had more time we could make a trek to another area and get wet.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom