West Beach Paddlewheeler 3-6-7 Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Definately :)

Sunday if the weather holds and we don't chicken out over the cold water were going to be looking for some fresh meat on the wrecks. You say the water is in the low 60's

The Paddle wheeler would have less traffic or are there still not to many on the beach yet? I'm staying landlocked the last couple of months and I'm missing the salt air and the beach

tom wicker:
Sunday if the weather holds and we don't chicken out over the cold water were going to be looking for some fresh meat on the wrecks. You say the water is in the low 60's

The Paddle wheeler would have less traffic or are there still not to many on the beach yet? I'm staying landlocked the last couple of months and I'm missing the salt air and the beach

Tom:

Can I have your Avatar for the Crab Grab II t-shirts?

sure I don't care it was sent to me by a friend of mine. Paul I do a lot of graphics in adobe photo shop plus several others if anytime I can help just let me know and I'll be glad to help

tom wicker:

Still not many on the beach, but South AL and UA are letting out for Spring Break this weekend, so its gonna be picking up.

Water was at 60F even Tuesday :) Should still be warming slowly.

paulwall:
Tom:

Can I have your Avatar for the Crab Grab II t-shirts?

Dunno why, but I just thought that was funny. Out of left field," Can I have your avatar?" LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom