were force fin PRO's ever made in red ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hedgehog, We are looking at a pink pair of Original Force Fins 86A. Over time the hot pink goes to a coral red. Back in early 1980 we made every color we could. Thanks for asking. Same for the whiskers, which are not in production at this time,but fun to look at.? whiskers_td_colors.jpg Best, Bob Evans

I have a pair of red force fins--they were never pink, either! I'm pretty sure I got them in the early eighties . . . we still have them around if anyone wants a picture.

Hell yea, at one point Bob would make you anything. He even made me a pair of pro's in the hockey material which I bet he'll never make again, and I made a video of them bouncing 1ft+ off the floor when dropped.. amazing material.

I'm still wanting a pair of red extra force in tan2. AND, if Bob ever makes a fin in tan2 using the old Wenoka reeflex molds or hockey with a normal pocket he'd corner the market as I cant image a tech guy that would not own a pair after trying them.... just sayin...

Sometimes I want Bob's pocket, and sometimes I want a blade with an old-school pocket, but I want the tan2 material ALL THE TIME. A normal pocket in a wide hockey would be the most awesome cave fin ever, and if you are doing a bunch of straight line and open water Bob's pocket and excellerator can't be beat... the flutter in an excellerator is amazing if you are not dragging a CCR with bailouts or doubles as you can easily pass people with a flutter...

I can tread water all day and dart around easily in hockeys, which was their purpose... I'm so pissed I cant get what I want anymore.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom