Wendy's new mottos...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid:
What if she asked to "super size" that order what would she get?

A thumb.

---
Ken

you know, just when you thought the thread couldn't sink any longer

(and no, i'm not talking about me posting in it again)

:l:

I'm still inclined not to blame Wendy's but a supplier. One report I read was that the finger was fully cooked.

Remember, it really wasn't all that long ago Johnathan Updike wrote his rather famous book. Hot dogs and sausages are just parts...

TwoBit

Yahoo News:
"This individual apparently did take a spoonful, did have a finger in their mouth and then, you know, spit it out and recognized it," said Ben Gale, director of the department of environmental health for Santa Clara County. "Then they had some kind of emotional reaction and vomited."
I guess you could call it Wendy's New Bulimia-Bowl. Saves you the trouble of sticking your own finger down your throat!

I almost never eat out because I can't stand the thought of people's filthy fingers touching my food. This is much worse and had never occurred to me.

That sounds like a scam though. I worked at a Wendy's up in Canada when I was in high school. We made the chili out of the burger patties that had been sitting too long on the grill. You know how thin they are, it would be really tough for a finger to hide in one.
People will do just about anything to win the lawsuit lottery these days.

NetDoc:
Just think if McDonalds copies this... McFingers??? QUOTE]

Don't they call those the "Chicken Selects?"

Here's Snope's report on it. One wonders where the finger came from. If no worker lost a digit, then maybe a disgruntled employee got it from a cadaver? Trying to make Wendy's or a supplier look bad??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom