http://www.diveheart.org/

Well Wishes for Kimber (TekDiveGirl)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, great news, I'm glad she's been through PT before, that can be a very frustrating and emotionally draining experience!

FreeFloat:
Like Jim (quoted above), I just logged into Sb after a long hiatus to find out this about Kimber.

Ditto FreeFloat and Jim. I have enjoyed many of TDG's posts and hope to meet her (and all you west coast divers) someday soon. I just read all 9 pages of this thread, and I highly recommend it as a heart-stopping and heart-wrenching novel of the highest degree, especially because it is non-fiction. Not to make light of the situation at all, but it just was so exciting to get to the part that says she is so much better! Thank God!

Although I know it's a long road for her before the happy ending, I am so grateful that she is recovering. She is an inspiration to us all.

Update on Kimber/Tek

:drummer:
Missdirected:
Kimber/Tek started PT today which is going really well. They are working on "re-wiring" her hands and legs. She is frustrated and having no problem letting people know about it :D

That is GREAT news!!!!!

is it just me that has Rocky music going thru my head reading this great news???

Thanks Miss D... you are a lifeline between the 2 families here, TGirls family and the SB family.

GREAT NEWS!!!!

Missdirected:
Update on Kimber/Tek

:drummer:

That is the best news that i've ever heard in a while.

THAT's GREAT NEWS :) :) :) :), kimber's a fighter and will definitely come through this.

almitywife:
is it just me that has Rocky music going thru my head reading this great news???

Does anybody else feel like if they didn't have that tune running through their head already, it is stuck there now??? :D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom