"...we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork." - the Split

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey you pirate ghosts walking on the bottom near the five fathom contour waiting for some fog to roll in so you can walk ashore and terrorize the townspeople: stop stirring up the silt with your non-streamlined peg legs and scimitars! Maybe a few of you are slightly scary but half of you don’t even know the hand-signal for ARRRGH. Please replace those hooks on the stumps of your arms with bolt snaps so you can clip your rotting flesh off when it’s not in use. Most of you newbies aren’t even proper pirate ghosts, you’re clearly ghost pirates. There are Scubby-Do’s but you’re a Scubby-Don’t. Nothing shivers my timbers like a bunch of do-it-wrong pirate ghosts walking around on the bottom. And you stink too.

Pirate ghosts! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Does this mean the thread has run its course?

radinator:
Pirate ghosts! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Does this mean the thread has run its course?

Not until someone refers to Hitler!

Dave

Mauifish:
Lighten up "dude" , that was before AIDS was heard of and besides SO-Cal women are so easy:wink:
Or at least they were back then!!!

When you type at your keyboard and know not what you speak of, we're all laughing at you and calling you a dork.

Kim

ChickOfTheSea:
You go girl! :D Just as long as you got the skillz you a'ight :wink: And we KNOW you have that :D

Sooo what about a diver that has the blue smurf gloves but once she gets on her suit, she practicallly has to have someone dress her... Straighten and pull all the hair out of her neck seal? :wink: Is that dorky or just kinky? :eyebrow:

How could it possibly be dorky if all the men are standing around watching us dress you!!

Kim

Hey you Mr. I have 5 C-cards with 20 boat dives... come do a beach dive with us and prove your "experience"... you'll get tossed like last weeks leftovers and we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork!

Hey Rainbow Bright, you know who you are, the one with the GIANT Nitrox Diver sticker on your AL80. Get a clue, the bright green sticker covering your stage bottle is only good for impressing Jr. High muffin tops from the 909. We don’t need to laugh at you; you already look like a dork

Teamcasa:
Not until someone refers to Hitler!
Dave

Listen Mr. Commie Nazi dive instructor. I don't care if you have 60000 dives and taught God himself how to do a CESA. Just because you have every cert known to man (and some NOBODY has heard of), have almost sprouted gills and moss a foot thick on your north side because you never dry out, it doesn't give you the right to tell me how to dive. If I almost dies, screwed your viz, scared your prey, cut your hamstring or some other heinous act, then fine, give me an earful. But if all you did was get a glimpse of me at 60 ft for 10 seconds don't think you have the need to spend my SI or the next 2 1/2 hours getting back to the harbor telling me and everyone else on the boat everything you think we need to know about diving and why we need to do it your way "our I'll die!". Want to impress someone with all that knowledge? The go to story time at your granddaughters grade school. The fact that I don't dive the same rig, have the same SAC rate, or eat sleep and breath diving like you doesn't mean I don't know what the heck I'm doing. So save your breath you web footed bait-breathed officer of the third reich of diving. It may say "Instructor" on your sunglasses (otherwise how else would anyone know) but I'm not in a class, so goose step out of here, leave me alone, or I'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork.

Sorry, close as I could get Dave.

Good Job Mike!

Glycerin:
Hey Rainbow Bright, you know who you are, the one with the GIANT Nitrox Diver sticker on your AL80. Get a clue, the bright green sticker covering your stage bottle is only good for impressing Jr. High muffin tops from the 909. We don’t need to laugh at you; you already look like a dork
Well, my tanks are totally dorked out ... http://www.airspeedpress.com/stickers2.html

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom