Welcome to the Pacific Northwest Orca Bait forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My son is being transfered to Seattle so I'll be coming up from AZ several times a year. Can somebody recommend locations for shore (beach?) diving and good boat diving operations in the Seattle area? My son and his wife are divers too.

My son is being transfered to Seattle so I'll be coming up from AZ several times a year. Can somebody recommend locations for shore (beach?) diving and good boat diving operations in the Seattle area? My son and his wife are divers too.

Hi ScubaSteve,

You can also find a lot of information about dive sites in and near Seattle at:

Northwest Dive Club • Index page

and

Free tools to simplify your life out of the water

I don't dive from boats very often so I don't know boat diving operations very well but I do know that a lot of divers seem to be happy with Bandito Charters

Cheers

Hey Dive folk: I am new to this sport, but am pretty excited about it. I am currently working on a project for my master's thesis involving dive sites in and around PNW. The project involves mapping dive sites from volunteered information, and also collecting information about dives that have been done at these sites. If you have made maps of sites or are willing to share some dive log information, I would like to speak/email with you. If anyone has seen Russell Helsley's map of dive sites in the Sound, this is the idea I am going for, but on a more detailed and informational level. Email is gileskingsley@hotmail.com if you are interested in helping.

Also, what's the cheapest way to get dry suit training? Any reccomendations?

Hope to hear from you,
Giles

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom