Welcome to the Get Your Feet Wet Dive Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

no, not a meeting, but we have several dives, the next is this Saturday at Devil's Den. (see "day after Pearl Harbor Day Dive" in this forum).
Our next meeting is Jan. 4th (?). One of us will post it on this site next week.

contact me or **scuba_steve** or Louma or post here if you have any questions.

You beat me to it. LOL A meeting during Dec was going to be too much with everything else going on durring the hollidays.

Come to the dive this weekend.

You beat me to it. LOL A meeting during Dec was going to be too much with everything else going on durring the hollidays.

Come to the dive this weekend.
R U going to be there? wanta ride together?

Hi everybody, Brett Bradley is regestered under otter69 name.
Lets stay in contact.

This is going to be a great trip. We still have a few openings left. If you are interested, please contact me.

Open to divers and non divers alike.

This is a chance to have a great mini vacation, at a reasonable price and dive with a SCUBA Instructor. Also, if you would like, you can pick up your Advanced Certification while there.

Getting this trip put together. I need to know ASAP if you would like to go, and shortly thereafter, a non refundable deposit to get things moving. Here are the details:

When:

March 14, 15, 16 Friday, Saturday & Sunday. I'll be there Friday through Monday, for those who want some more dive time.

Where:

Parmer's Resort, Little Torch Key right on the water, with a pool. Their website: parmersresort.com/ourproperty.

Rates: About $144.00 + 11.5% tax, prices are based on double occupancy.

Diving:

Strike Zone Charters, MM 29.5, Big Pine Key.

Rates: Diving/Snorkeling Looe Key, max 40 ft, excellent Vis, great dive, constantly rated as one of THE best reefs in the world! 2 tank dive $43.00. If you need tanks they are $6.50/tank. This price is good for day dives or night dives.

My thought is to dive Saturday 2 tanks on the reef in the am, and a one tank night dive on Saturday on the reef.

Diving the wreck Adolphus Bush - $50.00.

If there is enough interest, I would like to take a group on the Adolphus Bush, 110 foot deep on the afternoon of Saturday. This is an advanced dive. If you don't have your advanced certification, I'll conduct this course prior to our going to the keys. We'll use our time in the keys doing a night dive and the Bush dive to finish the advanced certification. This is a great way to knock out your advanced cert. The cost for the advanced course would be $150.00 + books/learning pack and pay for a % of my dives (example: cost of wreck dive $50.00, 5 advanced students = $50.00/5 = $10.00 toward my dive).

Don't forget to tip the crew, $10.00/time on the boat is customary. Also the scheduling of the dives may change but for now you have a chance to log 7 (or more) great dives in a weekend!

If you are interested, or you need more information let me know.

Hey Loe it's Bryan.. I finally joined scubaboard..

Hey Bryan, welcome...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom