Welcome to the Get Your Feet Wet Dive Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Louma

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
We are located in the Orlando, FL area.

Love to dive or want to learn??? Want to meet local people who share a passion for scuba just like yourself ?

Then the Lake Mary SCUBA Clubis for you! Come join us for meetings, dives and socials. Meetings will be held monthly on the first Monday of the Month at 7PM. We vary our meeting location between Gamder Mountain in Lake Mary and DAYO SCUBA in Winter Park so check our website at www.lakemaryscubaclub.com to see where this months will be held.

We will have fun exchanging stories about our underwater explorations, guest speakers, and of course DIVING!. Instruction is also available for those who have been thinking about getting into diving or those divers who want to further their SCUBA education.

Plans right now call monthly "fun" dives, quartly "wow" dives and a yearly "WHOA!!!" dive!

This club is truely for us the members. Join the excitement in helping to set up our club. So far we have over 280 members and there is plenty of room for more. Oh, by the way --- membership is free.

Last edited:
Happy to hear that I got your attention!!!

Next meeting September 11th at Gander

Next dive - Sunday Aug 26th at Rainbow River near Homasassia (?) Springs

Event already full but definately will be scheduled again - Disney's Dive Quest (EPCOT Living Seas) get 10 people together cost goes from $140.00 to about $88.00/diver.

That's the type of savings we are trying to go after as a group!

Hope this gets more of your attention!

Lou

why Tuesday nights?!? The Bible study I wanted to go to, the Honor's Congress (like honors college version of student government), the "area council" (like my dorm's version of student government) and my foundations for business class ALL meet TUESDAY nights!! And now this! With my luck, the dive club on campus will probably meet Tuesday nights too!

The good news is, it's only a one semester class....

Awesome!! We're in!

I'm dying to do the EPCOT dive, so let us know when that gets scheduled again...

Yay!!

ETA: What time is the meeting on Tuesday?

I'm in Clermont, so I can't stop by before the meeting. Do I need to call them?

Anyone that would like some help setup the next DiveQuest dive should deinitley come to our next meeting on the 11th.

I can give you the info, the costs, and the number to call etc.

**Scuba_Steve**:
Anyone that would like some help setup the next DiveQuest dive should deinitley come to our next meeting on the 11th.

I can give you the info, the costs, and the number to call etc.

I'll do my best to make it. Quite a trek from Clermont -- trying to figure out the best route....

What time is the meeting on the 11th? I'm trying to figure how to avoid I-4 at rush hour....

Also, will it always be at that Gander Mountain? Is it affiliated with the one in Altamonte? :popcorn:

Thanks for putting this together -- I've sent an e-mail to some friends in Orlando. I'm hoping they'll be able to join, too....

smatterchu:
I'll do my best to make it. Quite a trek from Clermont -- trying to figure out the best route....

What time is the meeting on the 11th? I'm trying to figure how to avoid I-4 at rush hour....

Also, will it always be at that Gander Mountain? Is it affiliated with the one in Altamonte? :popcorn:

Thanks for putting this together -- I've sent an e-mail to some friends in Orlando. I'm hoping they'll be able to join, too....

Clermont huh. WOW Well the meeting is at 6pm till 7pm. If you cant make the meeting let me know and Ill send the info to you. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom