Welcome to The BC's Sub-Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
If you have dived with us before or just stopped in to check it out, all are welcome!

The Beach Crabs is a bunch of divers that love beach diving. We are not a "Dive Club", just a few divers that enjoy doing beach dives. Everyone is welcome to join us. Come on out and enjoy a friendly, different way to dive at the beach or on a boat. We schedule weekly weekend morning dives, as well as, mid-week night beach dives, monthly boat trips, once a month Family Day dive/picnic, and dive related get-togethers.

If you are new to diving or a seasoned diver, you are welcome to come dive with us. The SoCal coast offers some of the best divesites around. Come see what the excitement is all about!

Thank you,
Rick

Beach Crabs rock!

Rick, thank you for all the work you put in to scheduling, organizing and making the Beach Crabs dives great! You really go above an beyond to meet the needs and desires of all us who love to attend. Even us baby crabs :wink:

Rick, I too extend my thanks and look forward to participating more in the future! Way to go Rick!

Cool to have a sub forum for Beach Crabs - Thanks for all your efforts Rick. I hope to dive again with you guys soon. Right now I'm busy going to Farnsworth on Sunday to complete the PADI deep speciality and then next Saturday/Sunday I'm doing the NAUI AOW with Ken Kurtis of Reefseekers, then the following week I'm off to Akumal, Mexico for a week of ocean reef and inland cenote diving. But as soon as I get all that done I'll be checking your schedule to go diving with you.

Guess I am an adolescent crab. . . dad can I borrow the car?

Rick, friends like you come along once or twice in a lifetime. Glad to be a part of such a worthwhile endeavor.

Come on out new divers, this is a safe place to learn competent diving with caring mentors.

Very cool Rickster! A BC forum. I think we have found a home. This is nice, hopefully no more surfing the forums and double posting. So, are we a "club" yet?

You are the ones that are making this happen. I just put a date out there and BAM we have an instant event. There is a lot more planned and some surprises still in the works.

Keep up the support of our non-official, place for divers wanting to belong to a dive club, not organized, simi scheduled, dive gathering, "it's not a dive club" .........Club????????

P.S. Rich is like that little kid in the back seat "Are we there yet?" :)
Rick

P.S. Rich is like that little kid in the back seat "Are we there yet?" :)
Rick

Yes, I do fixate on the little things, and I'm also comforted by repetitive patterns. To know me is to be really annoyed.:no

Yes, I do fixate on the little things, and I'm also comforted by repetitive patterns. To know me is to be really annoyed.:no

I love the annoyance:D It keeps me on my toes.

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom