Welcome to the Aqua Lung forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When I started diving back in 1976 I had to have all US Divers gear even though my LDS was a Dacor dealer. The JYC connection with the Company really added to the cool factor.

Thanks Kevin.
My computer has been down so I didn't see your post till just now.

I saw the Pacifica and ordered one online since no local shops stock it. I'll take a look at the Atlantis too.

I was working at a Scubapro shop in Pensacola Florida.
The UDS shop on the other other side of town were our arch rivals.
Times change.

Reactions: mdb
You may want to look at the Pacifica

Ordered it online and just got it. Fits her perfectly and I think she will love the purge valve!

I on the other hand would as likely be caught diving in a pink tutu as with a purge valve mask.

Ordered it online and just got it. Fits her perfectly and I think she will love the purge valve!

I on the other hand would as likely be caught diving in a pink tutu as with a purge valve mask.

Glad to hear! Masks are a very personal thing and getting the perfect fit is important.

Er hi..
not sure if this is the right place for my question, but here goes.. i just dived with my new I770R and had set two different gas mixes, first dive was fine but on the second dive the computer was still showing 'gas 1'. i tried gas switch but got a message of transmitter not available.. If i set two different nitrox mixes, won't the computer reset for the second gas on dive 2, presuming i have had at least 10 min surface interval..?
I just tried setting 'TMT 2' to the same serial number as 'TMT 1' but it doesn't like that either..
i am only using one transmitter.
any help appreciated. thanks and hopefully i just missed something obvious..

Er hi..
not sure if this is the right place for my question, but here goes.. i just dived with my new I770R and had set two different gas mixes, first dive was fine but on the second dive the computer was still showing 'gas 1'. i tried gas switch but got a message of transmitter not available.. If i set two different nitrox mixes, won't the computer reset for the second gas on dive 2, presuming i have had at least 10 min surface interval..?
I just tried setting 'TMT 2' to the same serial number as 'TMT 1' but it doesn't like that either..
i am only using one transmitter.
any help appreciated. thanks and hopefully i just missed something obvious..

The manual is your friend.

OVERVIEW
• All dives begin with GAS 1 and TMT (transmitter) 1.
• The GAS and TMT default to # 1 after 10 minutes on the surface.
• Gas switches can only be made when a Dive Main screen is displayed.
• Gases cannot be switched while on the surface.
• The Gas Switch Menu cannot be accessed during the sounding of alarms.
• If an alarm strikes while in the Gas Switch Menu, the switch operation is terminated (reverting to the Dive Main screen.

The manual is your friend.

OVERVIEW
• All dives begin with GAS 1 and TMT (transmitter) 1.
• The GAS and TMT default to # 1 after 10 minutes on the surface.
• Gas switches can only be made when a Dive Main screen is displayed.
• Gases cannot be switched while on the surface.
• The Gas Switch Menu cannot be accessed during the sounding of alarms.
• If an alarm strikes while in the Gas Switch Menu, the switch operation is terminated (reverting to the Dive Main screen.
great! thanks, i was expecting i had missed something.. cheers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom