WELCOME TO "INNERSPACE EXPLORERS" I.S.E

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A well enjoyed resource, I appreciate a channel that's developed to the benefit of divers with useful content and isn't solely a sales pitch for a particular ideology in a marketing strategy.

Warm regards,
Cameron
Hi Cameron, thank you, and yes, this was the idea, not too much equipment BS, although of course we need to have some information on all this since equipment is essential to this type of diving.

Didn't realize this was solely about rebreather diving. Good stuff - but not for me.

He also has a wall around his property to keep out the undesirables that is so high it blocks the views of adjacent property owners. At the same time he rants about the immortality of a wall between the US and Mexico.
I am pretty sure he doesn't rant about an immortal wall.

Hey, Not at all !! backmount, sidemount and rebreather...

I'll have to take a look and find the backmount stuff. Sidemount and rebreather - eh, not my cup of tea.

I have well over 1000 dives to include decompression, trimix, SM, BM, and of recent CCR. I have found little useful information with these videos. Sorry, but a guy talking about dive equipment and standard operations while driving one of his many cars seems to be a great let down. I think that you have a lot to offer, but it just does not do it for me.

I have well over 1000 dives to include decompression, trimix, SM, BM, and of recent CCR. I have found little useful information with these videos. Sorry, but a guy talking about dive equipment and standard operations while driving one of his many cars seems to be a great let down. I think that you have a lot to offer, but it just does not do it for me.
I think you missed the point.. he made two videos about gear, one driving around in a flashy silver lambo.. and as he states in the video, it's just as a joke, people keep asking what is the best reg, best xxx etc.. and he says he doesnt want to say a or b or c as there are many that are good and it's a personal choice. At least that is what I remember when I watched it a while ago

Back
Top Bottom