WELCOME TO "INNERSPACE EXPLORERS" I.S.E

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Watched my first couple. Great. I'll keep going back for more. I especially liked the one "No more lame excuses". Spot on!!!

Hi All,

I am the I.S.E Training Director and wanted to welcome everyone to this sub forum for I.S.E or InnerSpace Explorers here on ScubaBoard. Thank you ScubaBoard for your hospitality!

If you have any questions, comments or feedback about our training agency, I welcome you to ask us here on the site or PM us at info@is-expl.com.

Please come on over to our social network on face book which is open to everyone, We certainly hope to see you there or hear from you on this forum.

Thanks again and welcome on behalf of our agencies president Achim Schloeffel !
I'm planning a holiday abroad next year and I am wondering whether to go GUE or ISE route as they both have top notch classes and devoted instructors. Why should I take an ISE course over a GUE course? What would be price differences etc. Sell it to me.

I'm PADI based and not quite ready for the more tech side, but I love the videos and find them very helpful!

The ISE youtube channel is fantastic for those who have not seen it.

I'm planning a holiday abroad next year and I am wondering whether to go GUE or ISE route as they both have top notch classes and devoted instructors. Why should I take an ISE course over a GUE course? What would be price differences etc. Sell it to me.

Hi, difficult one..I.S.E is less involved in marketing equipment and is a bit tougher without a doubt They both come from the same cradle, Achim was the first GUE tech Instructor in Europe, I think it is a bit personal, what do you need and what do you want to lean? GUE has got some great instructors, especially the old-school experienced guys (I wouldn't mind doing a JJ class with JJ;-)) I will be honest, I am also GUE certified but I never felt connected due to the equipment thing, all these people involved trying to make some cash and wanting to be important...Northern europe is nightmare..I am free spirit, with a huge passion for diving..the rest..naaahhh.nm
ISE is a bit tougher and more open minded probably...
Nevertheless, great agency with some awesome divers !

Last edited:
Hi, difficult one..I.S.E is less involved in marketing equipment and is a bit tougher without a doubt They both come from the same cradle, Achim was the first GUE tech Instructor in Europe, I think it is a bit personal, what do you need and what do you want to lean? GUE has got some great instructors, especially the old-school experienced guys (I wouldn't mind doing a JJ class with JJ;-)) I will be honest, I am also GUE certified but I never felt connected due to the equipment thing, all these people involved trying to make some cash and wanting to be important...Northern europe is nightmare..I am free spirit, with a huge passion for diving..the rest..naaahhh.
Nevertheless, great agency with some awesome divers !

I'm interested in your observations as when I took the class (Fundi), I did not see or hear any bias as far as brand was concerned. Must be that some push it more than others. For the record, I am not GUE certified.

So Achim is a GUE Instructor that took off from GUE?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom