WELCOME TO "INNERSPACE EXPLORERS" I.S.E

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bluemed

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hi All,

I am the I.S.E Training Director and wanted to welcome everyone to this sub forum for I.S.E or InnerSpace Explorers here on ScubaBoard. Thank you ScubaBoard for your hospitality!

If you have any questions, comments or feedback about our training agency, I welcome you to ask us here on the site or PM us at info@is-expl.com.

Please come on over to our social network on face book which is open to everyone, We certainly hope to see you there or hear from you on this forum.

Thanks again and welcome on behalf of our agencies president Achim Schloeffel !

Last edited:
Please come on over to our social network on face book which is open to everyone,

Not quite. You need to be able to logon to Facebook. I deleted my FB account when I found out the sociopathic pig Zuckerberg bought 700 acres in Hawaii and was suing many families who had been on their land for hundreds of years. He wanted to kick them off their land because he needed more privacy.

Not quite. You need to be able to logon to Facebook. I deleted my FB account when I found out the sociopathic pig Zuckerberg bought 700 acres in Hawaii and was suing many families who had been on their land for hundreds of years. He wanted to kick them off their land because he needed more privacy.
That is a sad story, yeah, i heard something as well...mmm...well, we can discuss many thing here as well ;-)

He also has a wall around his property to keep out the undesirables that is so high it blocks the views of adjacent property owners. At the same time he rants about the immortality of a wall between the US and Mexico.

There "Innerspace youtube channel ", lots of tips and tricks, interesting stuff.
Please have a look and let us know,
Regards
Mike

A well enjoyed resource, I appreciate a channel that's developed to the benefit of divers with useful content and isn't solely a sales pitch for a particular ideology in a marketing strategy.

Warm regards,
Cameron

Hi All,

I am the I.S.E Training Director and wanted to welcome everyone to this sub forum for I.S.E or InnerSpace Explorers here on ScubaBoard. Thank you ScubaBoard for your hospitality!

If you have any questions, comments or feedback about our training agency, I welcome you to ask us here on the site or PM us at info@is-expl.com.

Please come on over to our social network on face book which is open to everyone, We certainly hope to see you there or hear from you on this forum.

Thanks again and welcome on behalf of our agencies president Achim Schloeffel !
Like the youtube channel. :)
Can't see the facebook content w/o becoming a member... :(

Back
Top Bottom