Welcome to DUI!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Jessica

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

And thanks again for the personal attention to my wife’s new TLS350.
She has only done two dives with it so far, but it looks like she is going to enjoy it very much.

Thanks

Can I order my suit through my LDS and still get the 12 months same as cash, or do I need to go through the web site?

If your local dive shop is a participating dealer, you can go to them and get the 12 months same as cash. They can guide you through the process if you would rather not apply online by yourself. You can get a list of participating dealers organized by state on our website.

Happy Diving Free for a Year!

Jessica
DUI

I am trying to view the Duionline website but I keep getting this message

The server www.dui-online.com at www.dui-online.com requires a username and password.
Warning: This server is requesting that your username and password be sent in an insecure manner (basic authentication without a secure connection).

I have viewed before as I have a TLS suit but noticed the banner at the top of the Scubaboard page about thinsulate undersuits and wanted to have a look.

I assumed it wanted my hotmail password but apparently not :confused4:

Back
Top Bottom