Welcome to AireTex compressors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AireTex

Registered
Reaction score
Hello fellow ScubaBoard members. I want to welcome you to AirTex compressors sub forum. Feel free to ask questions about any compressor that we manufacture or any general compressor issues. I am commited to helping the scuba community with all high pressure gas inquires. This includes any help with fill station design, bank cylinders, blending systems, and general HP fittings. Myself being a scuba diver I understand the need for a compressor that is going to run smoothly and provide clean, breathable air. We strive to constantly test and make any improvements to our products that will make them last longer and perform at a higher level. I look forward to talking with fellow scuba divers. Let me know if there is anything I can do to make your AireTex experience more enjoyable.

Justin Heath
AirTex Compressors
High pressure breathing air compressor and systems for the fire, scuba, and paintball industries. Catalog-W31 High Pressure Breathing Air Compressors for the Paintball & Scuba Industries
sales@airetex.com
877-712-1588

Jim,
Give us a call. We have some great deals going on, we are extending our DEMA show specials. We can get a unit to your door for a lot less than you may think.

Justin Heath
sales@airetex.com
817-633-5505

Jim,
Give us a call. We have some great deals going on, we are extending our DEMA show specials. We can get a unit to your door for a lot less than you may think.

Justin Heath
sales@airetex.com
817-633-5505

Wow Justin... that statement has me saving your phone number :) I should be in the market for a compressor soon and I will be giving you a call...

I want to let the scuba community know that I have stepped down as AireTex Sales manager. I graduated college in May and have accepted a position that involves my major of study. Please don't hesitate to give Bruce or Kay a call at AireTex for all your compressor needs. They have an exceptional product that exceeds the competition.

Justin Heath

We are offering some specials and even extended warranty so give us a call 817-633-5505 and let us help you. Our AireTex 45 is the only portable compressor that can handle large storage tanks. Thank you, Bruce Dodson

Back
Top Bottom