Weighting problem...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm setup with an AL backplate, 60 lb wing, harness, Twin Faber LP 95's, 11lb. V-Weight,!!!

Guys, read his orginial post. He is already using a v-weight.

I don't mean to sound rude, but something about this doesn't sound right to me.
Diving at this level; posted in the DIR forum, you should know how and where and when to adjust weight.
If I'm wrong, please disregard my post.

I don't mean to sound rude, but something about this doesn't sound right to me.
Diving at this level; posted in the DIR forum, you should know how and where and when to adjust weight.
If I'm wrong, please disregard my post.

I do know where and when and how to adjust my weight, I just was looking for other ideas than the norm and the ideas I had already had. That's why after the post about changing tanks and backplate, I asked if that was really all I could do. Those options are a given. I guess I should've been more clear about my question. Sorry for the confusion.

On another note, has anyone used those bolt-on backplate weights from DSS on a doubles rig? It says on their website that they're for single tank use only. It's an intriguing idea, but I couldn't comment on the practicality.

how much more weight are you looking for? If you have a ballpark figure that might be helpfull.

Kevin

Thanks for all the advice, I've ordered a 6# SS backplate and am switching my tanks out as soon as I can.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom